A Dangerous Trap Almost Blinded Morgan–Now His Owners Have A Serious Warning For The Public


441
6.7k shares, 441 points

It was a typical weekend for Lea Jensen and her boyfriend, Kenneth. They were out walking their dog, Morgan when suddenly the beautiful boy began to howl. When they discovered what had happened to their beautiful fur baby thanks to a makeshift trap, the couple was utterly horrified.

Warning: There are graphic images included in this article.

OH NO!

The pair quickly hurried to Morgan’s side, with no clue what could be wrong. Once they examined him, however, they made a heartbreaking discovery.

Poor Morgan had a deep and gaping wound directly beneath his eye. As the couple stood there perplexed, poor Morgan continued with his pitiful howling. Of course, Lea and Kenneth suffered beyond imagining to see their fur baby injured so grievously.

trap
Image via We Love Animals

As much as it hurt them, though, the couple knew it was imperative that they attempt to figure out what had happened to Morgan. Their horror quickly turned to rage as soon as they found the evil and sadistic trap hidden in the ground.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

Upon closer inspection, the couple found that at the bottom of the fence Morgan was sniffing, someone had buried a knife. The evil human that did this left the blade facing up and attached it directly to the fencing to inflict as much damage as possible.

trap
Image via We Love Animals

The person or persons who did this had every intention of causing as much damage as possible. Sadly, on this day, it was Morgan that took the damage. His parents know, however, that it could have been much worse.

“We were lucky if you could say so in such a situation,” said Lea. “Had the knife gone deep in his eye, he probably would have lost his sight.”

The couple is insistent that everyone spread the word about this danger to our pets. Indeed, everyone should be cautious when out walking their dogs. Evil exists in our world, and many of those evil people abuse animals because animals can’t hit back like humans can.

“We’re issuing this warning because we can’t understand how anyone can do something like this,” said Morgan’s owners. “Nobody puts a knife in this way by accident and the veterinarian who examined Morgan agrees.”

The couple reported the horrible incident to police. Sadly, they said it would be incredibly difficult to ascertain who the perpetrator of this evil deed is.

As for Morgan, he is healing slowly at home with his parents and recovering a little more each day.

Please share this with your friends so they can stay aware of this seemingly new threat to our pooches.

Have you ever seen anything like this before? Please tell us about it in the comments.

Feature Image via We Love Animals and Pixabay

Leave your vote

9 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 17

Upvotes: 13

Upvotes percentage: 76.470588%

Downvotes: 4

Downvotes percentage: 23.529412%


Like it? Share with your friends!

441
6.7k shares, 441 points

2 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lily Price

Tammie has loved animals since she was a child. She was always bringing home strays to rescue and care for them. Her love for our furry friends has carried over into her work as a writer and one of her favorite parts of every day is when she gets to write about these delightful creatures.

Hey there!

Sign in

Forgot password?
Close
of

Processing files…